Broward County Public Schools’ School Resource Locator is an online information system for educators,
parents, and student services professionals to share information on local schools and agencies that
are helping our students to learn, thrive, and connect.
This system allows users to search and find:
- What specific services are available based on their search criteria and needs
- What services are available at a specific school
- What agencies are providing services to/at a specific school and how to access them
- Who are the School-based or District-based personnel providing services at a school
- What special programs or services are being offered at a school
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What if I have trouble logging in? Go to Contact Us and tell us your problem.
- What if I have a suggestion to improve the system? Go to Contact Us and tell us your suggestion.
- What if service providers at my school aren’t listed in the system?
Have a senior staff member in their organization go to the SRL to register their agency.